THINGS I CAN'T DO AS AN ADULT
A quick and easy li.st to get me back in the swing of things. Retail during the holidays is a bitch.
- •PUT MY LEG BEHIND HEADI used to be able to do this. A sad reminder of my old age and declining flexibility. A moment of silence please.
- •SWING AROUND THE TETHER BALL POLE PRETENDING TO BE ESMERELDA FROM DISNEY'S HUNCHBACKA thing I used to do as a kid, but now I look like a stripper I guess? (Not a knock on strippers of course! I'm a big do what you gotta/wanna do person!)
- •PLAY WITH THE LEAP FROG TOYS AT TARGETAside from the fact that I'd be in the way of younger kids that actually want to play with them, I work at Target so if I get caught playing, it's not just be an employee but a co-worker. Embarrassing.
- •STAY UP LATE TO CATCH SANTAWho CARES about catching the man in red when I just worked an 8 hour shift? I'm tired.
- •HOLD A BAG WITH EGGSThere's a story behind this. I'll write that out later if y'all want (let me know!). But I can't hold a carton of eggs/ bag with a carton of eggs in it.