🚨WARNINGS FOR MY FUTURE SPOUSE🚨
Listen, I've got a lot of quirks~ so here are some of them laid out in advance. Don't say I didn't warn you.
- •I HATE vacuumingI will do anything and everything to avoid vacuuming. Much like a cat, I hate the loud noise. This will almost definitely be your designated chore.
- •I HATE spidersI'm at a point currently where I can kill spiders smaller than raisin, smaller than a quarter if I'm armed with window cleaner and a swiffer. It has taken me 25 years to get to this point. I cannot currently pick up dead spiders and throw them away. This is also your job.
- •I listen to my music really loud when I'm in the shower.Luckily, my music taste is amazing. And to be honest, if I'm marrying you, you also have great taste in music so this is a non issue. Just wanted to let you know what you'll be hearing everyday.
- •I take college football very seriouslyUCLA football (all UCLA athletics if we're being completely honest) is my jam. I've already decided that Future Spouse has to be with me through one season of college football before marriage. I've cried, I've yelled, I've thrown a pen, and I have a lucky jersey that doesn't get washed during regular season. It can be a lot to take in, but you're also a major sports fan so you get it.
- •I'm an awful sleeperIt takes a long time for me to fall asleep, I get hot at night so I'm constantly flipping around to find the cool spot, and I take up the entire bed. I'm sorry.
- •I don't go out muchI enjoy going to the beach, Disneyland, little shopping trips, but nothing really beats a night in with Netflix. I need you to be the one that pushes me to go out. I'm also aways game for an adventure, so I just need the slightest nudge.
- •I'm not great with verbally expressing emotionThis goes both ways. I tend to lock myself away when I'm mad and I'm not great at saying I love you. And when I do say it, it's super casual like "love ya" or "you're cool." I'm working on that. I show my love by doing things though: a chore you don't like doing, making a favorite meal, buying something that I think you'd like/forgot you needed, BAKING.
- •I'm a work in progress.