WHAT I WOULD SAVE IN A FIRE
Don't worry people, I'm not dead, just active on Twitter! I've had this mental list running in my head and then I remembered that there's an app for that ✔
- •Harry Potter and the Deathly HallowsIdealy, the whole series (actually there's one other book that's being saved) but I have the last 4 in hardcover and those are heavy. The 7th book was my first midnight release book, I stayed up till 4am reading, slept for 2 hours, woke up and read on the way to the beach, and then read at the beach all day. It has small little sunscreen fingerprint smudges all over it. Absolutely the first thing getting thrown in.
- •Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Bloomsbury EditionFound it for $.50 at the library bookstore
- •My copies of Merchant of Venice and Two Gentleman of VeronaI got both at an old books sale at the other local library. Both were published in the 1890's and have handwritten dedications in them.
- •My Tinkerbell music box...thingIt's a wide base with a Tink snow globe on top and then the music box dial on the bottom that plays "You Can Fly! You Can Fly! You Can Fly!" It was given to me by my uncle's wife, at the time girlfriend. It meant a lot to me even then that this person who wasn't yet officially a member of our family knew that I loved Disney and thought to give me that gift (even though she was probably just cleaning out her room and went, hey).
- •My Disney lithographsAn easy pack because none of them are framed yet! I have some that my parents bought for me back in the Disney Renaissance Era and some Disney prints I've collected on my own.
- •A few stuffed animalsNamely my Build A Bear, my stuffed dalmatian that I got as a baby, and my baby Pegasus from Disney World.
- •MY DVD'SA few, at least. My Almost Famous Bootleg Edition with Stillwater CD, Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe that has two postcard size artist drawings with it, and Waking Sleeping Beauty which ALSO has an artist drawing inside. Also as many of my Blu Ray's as I can fit.
- •My makeup and skincare productsIt's an expensive collection.
- •My Disney Pins
- •ClothesLast to get packed but remember, I'm in a wildfire prone area and I have this list tucked away in my head AT ALL TIMES. I can pack fast. 😉