REASONS NO MAN WILL EVER WANT TO SHARE A BED WITH ME
I've slept alone for so long now, and become such a creature of habit. I don't think any sane man would put up with these things!
- •I have approximately 37 pillows on my bed - and yes, one of them is a body pillow 🛌
- •I wear Breathe Right nasal strips 👃🏻all winter long.
- •I use Vicks Vapo Rub every night
- •And throat spray
- •I diffuse a lavender blend
- •And spray lavender on my pillow 💤
- •I diffuse a lavender Oil blend
- •I sleep with the TV on 📺
- •I steal blankets
- •4 AM weekend wake ups for work ⏰
- •I can't sleep with the flat sheet, I get tangled. This is non-negotiable
- •Sometimes I sleep with an eye mask
- •Did I work out today? Then I most likely smell like Deep Blue rub, or Bio-Freeze 🚴🏻
- •I'm an insomniac