THINGS I THINK ABOUT IN THE DR'S WAITING ROOM
I'm bored while waiting for a pre-employment physical at an Occupational healthcare facility.
- •Are you sick? Oh dear lord, don't infect me.
- •There are 8 other empty chairs in this room, did you have to sit in the one right next to me?
- •Can you smell the amount of perfume you put on this morning? Because I can taste it.
- •What is that guy here for?
- •I'm really just here for a physical.
- •How much freaking paperwork can I possibly be filling out here?
- •Oh good, you took me out of the waiting room so I can wait in the exam room by myself, no tv. I was intrigued by the Rachael Ray show.
- •There's not even any fun anatomical diagram for me to look at in here.
- •How long do I wait in this sterile room before figuring that they've forgotten about me?
- •Should I go look for someone to make sure they didn't forget about me?
- •Is this a psychological test also, to see how long I'll sit in this room alone?