Top 10 Highlights of 2015
2015, you were damn good to me.
- •My second tattoo: "fluid" in Braille—because our identities are far too constricted by binaries, visuals, and labels.
- •WHEN LOVE WON 🌈🌈🌈
- •SXSW—the best opportunity, professionally and personally, of my life (thus far.)
- •Reaching 4 digit likes on a single Instagram post. 2016, I'm coming for ya.
- •Hubert's annual FOJ party—my favorite tradition ever. A day/night surrounded by my absolute favorite people on this planet. Plus, impromptu national anthem singing while passing around fireball? It doesn't get better than that.
- •Costa Rica with Krystal—my first vacation without the rents, and my first time out of the U.S. Beautiful country & beautiful people.
- •Publishing my blog about Bisexuality—this post affected and enlightened more people than I could have ever imagined. This post taught me that my voice matters, and I have a platform where I can use it in meaningful ways, and to inspire change.
- •The beginning of my Soul Cycle addiction after a long fitness hiatus / period of laziness. I finally found my groove again, and it feels damn good. 2016 I'll be dominating the front row riders 🔑
- •Lena Dunham acknowledging my presence on Instagram. Panic, ensued.
- •Moving to NYC, and finally navigating the complex, scary, exciting world of adulthood on my own. My roommates are my everything, and I wouldn't want to be on this exhilarating ride with anyone else.