There are a lot of wild turkeys in Danville, CA where my parents live. For the last 24 hours a male turkey has been perched on the wire fence in my parents' backyard. They think it is dying.
- •Here he is
- •Parents said that other turkeys are coming in shifts to hold vigil
- •Here is a male turkey paying respects
- •dad checkin him out
- •Parents are kinda honored turkey has chosen to die in our backyard.
- •But also annoyed that they will have to deal with a dead turkey later
- •Neighbor offered to shoot itOffer was declined
- •Parents are going to call wildlife rescue center later to see what to do with about it