Bunnies I Never Much Cared For
- •Mall Easter bunnies of the late '80s, who as a group seemed to really milk the end of the smoking-indoors era
- •A sluggish brown and white one my friend owned in high school and loved to bring up in front of cute guys, thus costing us, I believe, some real opportunities
- •The Energizer Bunny. Have you ever really looked at this guy? He's wearing Ray Bans, flip flops and a bass drum. Doesn't add up
- •The 76ers former mascot, Hip Hop, pitched as "a bunny, but with a jacked man body? And he'll wear a do-rag? And sunglasses to make him authentic, like the Energizer Bunny, and then we top it all off with a naked plea for the attention of urban youngsters: HIP HOP! Did I say the do-rag part already?"
- •Bunny from The Secret History. No spoilers but it all works out