Clear Eyes Full Hearts Can't Lose 10-minute Morning Routine
- •Choose a sound you won't hate for your iPhone alarm. For me it's the first 20 seconds of Losing You by Solange. You can do this where you choose the regular alarm songs. Click "music."
- •Wipe your face with Thayer's Rose Water Witch Hazel Tonic. Now you can feel air on your face.
- •Eat instant (no shame in the instant game) oatmeal with dried sweet cherries, dried tart cherries and chopped pecans. Dried cherries apparently fight fat and I intentionally stopped reading that fact before it got to the portion suggestion.
- •Internet celeb inspo browsing. Nothing body-related. Read Shonda Rhimes' Dartmouth commencement speech. Look at pics of Hillary from the 90s when she was wearing headbands and planning so much.
- •Make the first song you listen to on your commute track 6 from the Rudy soundtrack.
- •Take on the day.