Origin Stories of the Girls Whom Restoration Hardware's New Teen Bedroom Collections Are Named After
- •DevynDevyn is working hard as hell on that yearbook blurb. She thinks "carpe diem" is the intellectual property of Pinterest and if she doesn't get into NYU she'll just die.
- •BerlinBerlin, who a year ago had highlights and went by Ashleigh, likes to go home and laugh about how basic Devyn is. She already got into NYU and has her dad looking into a room that can accommodate her beloved "axe." Sure, she can get a doctor's note.
- •JulietJuliet's not going to the dance with anyone, OK? Forget it. She'd rather stay home and look at the Bing desktop anyway.
- •CallumCallum hasn't likes horses since she was 9. And maybe you'd know that if you ever listened to anything she said, Mom.
- •LagunaFun story about how Laguna got her name: it's the most credible "ethnic" name a team of 16 Restoration Hardware marketing associates could muster.
- •BrookBrook can't ID Mexico on a map. Who cares? When she's a famous anklet designer she won't need to know shit like that.