Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Silly Hallmark Christmas movies
- •The Hamilton Cast Recording
- •The (mostly false) belief that at some point I will have the time, the confidence, and the ability to actually get all my work done.
- 1."In the frozen loneliness of Alaska, a burning love is born"From MEGAN
- 2."There was a fierce war waging abroad, and another in her heart."From LAURA
- 3."Her disguise would keep her safe, but not from love."From CAROLINE
- 1.Brandon Routh adopts a catThis is by far the best Hallmark movie. It cannot be equalled, and its premise is ingenious in its simplicity: firefighter Routh adopts a cat and meets a girl studying to become a vet.
- 2.Alternate universe ("Family Man" ripoff)I love when a Hallmark movie decides to shift into an alternate timeline, especially when it comes out of nowhere. This usually means giving them a couple kids or a job at the local paper. This always occurs to a big city gal who is temporarily in a small town to learn about what is important.
- 3.Relive the same day ("Groundhog Day" ripoff)This is exemplified by The 12 Days of Christmas, which is not a Hallmark movie but I think qualifies