TED TALKS I'VE WATCHED AND LOVE
One of my favorite past times is watching TED talks. I'm not a big reader, so I learn about what's going on in the world through TED.
- •Bjarke Ingalls- 3 warp speed architecture talesSo cute. Need to visit Copenhagen. Everything should be like this.
- •Malala's dad's talkCried
- •Ken ?- How Schools Kill CreativityDid a whole presentation based on this in high school. Really made me think about education in general
- •Sugata Mitra- Kids Can Teach ThemselvesEducation is a common theme. But this one is so amazing. Also very funny and cute
- •Temple GrandinSo amazing! Love her. Her movie is also excellent, Claire Danes is wonderful
- •Everyone should be a feministFeat. In Flawless by Beyoncé. A flawless talk
- •David Blaine- How I held my breath for 17 minutesGood, gross
- •That German guy with the statsI've seen this one 5 times in class and always laugh and think differently about the world
- •A guerilla gardener in south central"Plant some shit"