Already on li.st? Open in app.
Well technically it was yesterday. This was the lunch crew.
- •Chris and KristiVisiting from Davenport, IA. Talked about breweries in the area, camping, Iowa, and not having a tv. I also pretended to know about Metallica and other rock bands by nodding my head and repeating "Oooh yeah, ok that's cool!"
- •Chad and BrianTwo of eight chefs from us bank stadium that frequent the bar on a daily basis. We talked about Megan's and how "most of them are rockstars" they got a good laugh in when I followed up with "I'm not one of those Megans by any means"
- •Megan and ShaneSome more regulars that fire zingers one after another. We always have fun when they come in for a few drinks.
I love ☕️
- •Plain/black/no roomFrom anywhere. Starbucks, gas station, home, local place, greasy diner, don't care. Pike place is my favorite but I'm not too picky
- •Almond milk, 1 steviaI only have this at home before I go to the gym. I can drink it faster because it's cooled down and sweeter.
- •Chai latte, skim milkIs this even coffee? Whatever. Only once in awhile because who can afford that on a daily basis.
- •No-hi-oOhio vetos medical marijuana
- •Bach, in a momentA preview to a story about people in Brooklyn inviting classical music into their living rooms
- •We're BachBack from commercial break
Because I miss college, but not the homework
- •Critical television studiesBecoming an active viewer of television has been quite the eye opening experience. I kept one of our books, "How to watch television" as a coffee table book. I wrote my senior thesis in the class, which was one of my smartest decisions I made in college. 18 pages about Louie. I had a blast writing it.
- •Marathon Training3 credits to train for a marathon with my best friend. The final was completing the Eau Claire Marathon.
- •Geography of the Twin CitiesI took this class without knowing what it was because it fulfilled a requirement and fit into the time space I needed for optimal work hours. Turns out it was about the history and development of the twin cities. I learned so much in this class. It came at the perfect time. I was into urban exploring- I was seeing in person the things we learned about in class. I was also commuting solely on bike- my self awareness of location in the city grew.
- •Intro to CinematographyAlready an avid photographer, cinematography was my next step. Thankfully I noticed I was close to a cinematography and media minor, I just needed a couple of courses for completion. Cinematography was a blast and extremely challenging. Our teacher was a brilliant filmmaker with so much passion. The only negative- his short stories are all horror. At the end of each class (night class) he'd show us one. Then I had to bike home 2 miles in the dark and scared.
I decided I wanted to track my day
- •4:30 hit snooze
- •5:30 somehow made it to the gym to do a workout class with my parents
- •6:45 watched the sunrise sitting on my car roof
My favorite states based on their boarders and why
- •Minnesota(Completely disregard the fact that I am born and raised in MN) MN has it all: it's proportionate, it's balanced, it's got curves, sharp points, a little nibblet, it's unique and upright.
- •TexasThat eagle shape...beautiful. Texas is connected and a solid shape.
- •HawaiiThe islands descend in size ever so nicely which is really pleasing to the eyes