IS SLEEPING IN THE STUDENT CENTER ACCEPTABLE?
the things that college commuters experience on a daily basis
- •ugh why do I have to leave an hour early for this class
- •why do people drive so slow on the highway
- •*arrives at school* time to play the "find the closest parking spot" game
- •why are there no spots in this parking lot? are there really this many commuters at school?!?
- •wow this is a far walk from my car to the academic buildings, at least it's not raining!
- •first one in class, like always
- •man I wish there was an area for commuters to nap
- •is it time to go home yet?
- •sike, I still have four more hours worth of classes
- •finally, I can leave now! FREEDOM!
- •of course, it's raining and I left my umbrella in my car
- •wait, where did I park today?
- •why are there so many cars on the highway today? come on people, DRIVE!
- •finally make it home and think, I have to do this all again tomorrow.