Already on li.st? Open in app.
Basically any nice memories I have that relate to anything musical
- •Lying in bed with Ava, Livvi and Sophie trying to do all the parts of an unknown Beach Boys songI was very high that's why I don't remember the song. Possibly Good Vibrations
- •Me and all my school friends frantically dancing round Sophie'a garden to Scouting for GirlsWe were sober.
- •Me and all my school friends making an inappropriate music video to My HumpsLots of spanking and twerking.
I'm so ashamed that this is so short but maybe making this list will encourage me to lengthen it.
- •Number 11 by Jonathan CoeI read this sequel before the first one but still enjoyed it anyway. It is barely linked to What a Carve Up. Very funny and engaging, Coe is one of my favourites.
- •What a Carve Up by Jonathan CoeReading the sequel first was a bit disorientating but I got over it. I love a good comedy mystery and books that cover a lot of characters. Kinda creeped me out but in a good way.
- •Bridge of Spies by Giles WhittellI saw and loved the film before I spotted this book in a charity shop. Cold War is my favourite period of history and I really enjoyed this non-fiction book.
6 months into my gap year and here is a list of all the films I've watched for the first time
- •Dazed and ConfusedWatched this the day I got my a level results in the bath with some cider. It was super fun.
- •The DepartedWatched this in Luke's bed. Luke didn't like it but I did.
- •Jane Wants a BoyfriendThis was incredibly moving and very good.