STRANGE THINGS PEOPLE TAKE PRIDE IN
You do you 💃🏻(full disclosure I'm guilty of everything on here)
- •Reading the book before the movie"It's just waaaaaay better you have no idea, you should really read it"
- •Taking their coffee black
- •Getting a good discountLike I totally feel you but also that's how marketing/sales/capitalism works yo
- •Not liking popular things
- •Going a long time without something"I don't think I've had bread in at least a month"
- •Binge watching showsI feel weirdly accomplished whenever I can check another tv show off my list???
- •Not watching television/"I don't even own a television"Like good for you but you're missing out on this golden era of TV entertainmentSuggested by @k8mcgarry
- •Having interesting spellings of common names and taking pride in that while loudly complaining about how people aaaallwaays spell "Christy" as "Cristy"As someone named Nitya (aka Nitcha, Nidiya, Nitaya, etc) I find this very tiringSuggested by @mirthnuts
- •"Making good time" when travelingMy grandpa and my husband have bonded over their pride in getting somewhere a few minutes faster than they did last time.Suggested by @DG
- •Not eating all dayThere are tons of people without EDs who pride themselves on this like it's some sort of endurance test and it's gross as fuckSuggested by @drugs
- •"I only slept for like three hours."Because stating exactly how few hours of sleep you got last night really reinforces your claim of being "so tired."Suggested by @daniellesmale
- •Liking a band before it's ""mainstream""also applies to: books, tv shows, and basically anything else. like good for you but now we've both read The Hunger Games and listen to Halsey soSuggested by @chloeabzzz
- •Doing their own home improvementOr you know, hire an expert to do a great job the first time.Suggested by @katyjmr
- •Not wearing any make up or not knowing how to put it onWhat is mascara lol?!Suggested by @jsyrkinn