Things I'm into this week
- •This tweet(I'm also into the Magic Realism Bot)
- •HyperNormalisation by Adam CurtisOK I haven't actually watched this yet but I love everything else he's made and can tell this will be The Thing I Talk About at the Pub next weekend once I watch it this week
- •Quality time with the parentsThey made it to an opening night for the first time since I was in high school. It's a long trip from Las Vegas to Dublin and I'm very happy to have them here!
- •This interview of Charlie Brooker and the new Black Mirror episodes due Fridayhttp://www.vulture.com/2016/10/black-mirror-charlie-brooker-c-v-r.html?mid=facebook_vulture. BONUS! His annotated list of the show's 105 cultural influences: http://www.vulture.com/2016/10/black-mirror-cultural-syllabus.html
- •OutlanderLate to the party as I am with nearly all TV but I'm enjoying it immensely. Love that there are producers and creatives from Battlestar Galactica on it
- •Knitting with jersey yarnIt's weird and great and I love the results
- •ProbioticsHacking the microbiome is possibly the future of medicine