Books I've Loaned Out From the Kindness of My Heart and Will Probably Never Ever See Again
Inspired by @maggieannre
- •Fangirl by Rainbow Rowellone of my favorite books and my friend never even read it she just kept it. but then i just ended up buying a collector's edition so it's ok i guess
- •Allegiant by Veronica RothI lent this to many people as I bought this trilogy finale right when it came out, but I think that it currently is somewhere in the possession of my brother. I also think it might have gotten lost in one of his moves so I'll never have the complete trilogy on my shelf. Oh well.
- •The Catcher in the Rye (my original read copy)I am very sentimental and very attached to books that I read, and I ended up lending this book to my friend Liz, who got halfway through it and then lost it. My 15 year old heart was broken. I mostly got over it.
- •The Diving Bell and the Butterfly by Jean-Dominique BaubyI lent this to my friend Nikki last year and then we went to college so I'll probably never see it again. I'm sad about it still because I wrote notes in the margins.
- •The Hobbit by TolkienI lent it to my friend that I don't really speak to anymore so I probably will never see it again and am disappointed because it was part of a box set.
- •UPDATEmy second copy of catcher in the rye is now gone forever because i lent it to my friend evan a few months ago