HOW AND WHY I BECAME A VEGETARIAN WHEN I WAS FOUR YEARS OLD. 🌽🍍🍐🍯
my exciting start of ovo-lacto vegetarianism
- •I was four years old and in pre-k
- •My class took a field trip to "Old McDonald's Farm"
- •I distinctly remember playing with chickens and riding a pony
- •Upon returning to my home, my mother informed me that we would be having chicken for dinner
- •I was aghast! Eating chickens?? The same chickens I had played with earlier???
- •I asked her and she admitted that yes, we would be eating the same sort of chicken I had chased earlier.
- •With the dramatic flare that nearly every four year old possesses, I declared that I could no longer eat chicken, nor any other animal.
- •My parents were very upset, my father more so than my mother.
- •They took me to talk to a doctor. I do not remember this, but my mom informs me that this is the truth.
- •The doctor asked to speak to me in private, and when we came out, he told my mother that this did not seem like a phase, this was a severe moral decision, do not make me eat meat.
- •And I am still a vegetarian to this day.