INTO IT: A RUNNING LIST
inspired by @bjnovak and the like
- •TV SHOWS:
- •travelerscanadian show i'm watching on netflix rn! season 1 is up, and they're making season 2 now! very interesting take on time travel (hard to have an interesting take on time travel bc it's been so done, you know, but they do it)
- •riverdalei really enjoyed the first season (despite some of my best efforts tbqh)
- •lipstick jungleonly lasted 2 seasons, but i was so into it! i think it only failed because no one wanted to watch a show called lipstick jungle.
- •Ugly Bettystarted watching it and now i can't stop. betty is my fav tbqh
- •intertwined - dodiea track from her new-ish ep of the same name! beautiful! so beautiful, in fact, that it's on the most beautiful songs in the world spotify playlist!
- •moon river, but the audrey hepburn version from breakfast at tiffany's
- •au revoir les enfantswatched this movie in my french cinema class and oh boy is it Sad. true story about a young jewish boy during world war ii, and it's so sad. but it is also so important, like all holocaust stories — they need to be heard and shared.
- •la haineanother french film ! also for my french film class ! but honestly it is such a wonderful movie, albeit a bit heavy. warning: there's a shocking and violent bit at the end that may stress some people out.
- •frances hasuch a good movie, but i only realized it on my second watch!
- •selected letters of eugène delacroixwriting a thesis on delacroix, and i'm reading his letters, and omg was he a Dramatic young adult!
- •guys we f****dan "anti-slut-shaming podcast" where two comedians interview every guy they've slept with
- •bullet journals (bujos)i've started bullet journaling again, and i think it's going to work out this time (famous last words)!!