Things My Daughter Has Said in Her Last Month of Being 6
- •"Mom, when you die I'm really going to miss your smile."
- •After learning of our dog dying and seeing me cry "you really have to stop crying and get over it. You'll forget about her in a week"Savage
- •Five minutes later: "so can our next dog be a German Shepard?"
- •"If tonight's dance class is a finale rehearsal, I'm going to punch someone in the face"We are all collectively over dance at this point
- •After my husband told her Oreos are made in Mexico...