TV THAT DONE ME WRONG
Inspired by @joemurphy
- •HeroesIt's not me, it's you. P.S. Did anyone even watch the reboot? Lololol
- •Degrassi: The Next GenerationYou consumed me in my formative years and then kept going and going and took Drake's legs and KILLED JT.
- •Doctor WhoI just...can't bring myself to care about you anymore. And I once loved you so much. Or did I just think David Tennant and Karen Gillian were super hot? Probably that.
- •MerlinDid I actually watch you to the end or did I dream it? Either way, the gay subtext was great but the plot was trash.
- •LostI don't think I even liked the last season and a half but damn if the finale didn't make me sob like a baby.
- •ArrowI mean, I'll still watch you, I just wish I was as crazy about your wacky plot-lines as I was about Stephen Amell's butt.
- •The Big Bang TheoryDid you ever do me right?
- •How I Met Your MotherAdmit it, even before they mercilessly murdered the love of Ted's life, this show was slipping in quality.
- •Happy EndingsWHY DIDNT YOU SURVIVE. YOU WERE TOO PURE, TOO GOOD.