Already on li.st? Open in app.
Everything you need to complete the holidays.
- •Christmas playlist
- •Christmas tree decorating with the fam
- •Mini Christmas tree decorating by myself
- 1.The winner is the real King of The North
- 2.If the Vikings win, I will take a victorious shot of tequila
- 3.If the Packers win, I'll take a sad shot of tequila
- •Jim and Pam
- •The amazing chemistry between Jenna and John
- •Michael Scott after season 3. He's WAY too much during the first 3 seasons
- •Watching The Office
- •Coloring in an adult coloring book
- •Reading The Selection series
- •He's the worst
- •That nose tho
- 1.Leslie and AnnThis is my favorite friendship. Leslie is crazy like 87% of the time and Ann is always there for her and doesn't just tolerate her crazy- she loves her for it. My favorite names Leslie calls Ann: "You beautiful, naïve, sophisticated newborn baby," "you beautiful tropical fish," "You are a beautiful, talented, brilliant, powerful musk ox," and "the most beautiful glowing sun goddess ever"
- 2.Cory and ShawnThe most classic beautiful friendship Disney Channel ever produced. Cory and Shawn's exclusive committed wonderful relationship is the best ever. Best moment: Topenga telling Cory she wants a divorce when him and Shawn "break up" and "get back together"
- 3.Lorelai and RoryThe best mother daughter relationship ever on TV. Lorelai is a great friend and an even better mother. Rory became a great person because of all the things Lorelai did for her and how honest she was.
- •Where She WentGayle Forman
- •Pride and PrejudiceJane Austen
- •The Moon and MoreSarah Dessen