Nicknames I've Received
After a while "Meg" gets a little boring
- •NutmegA delicious way to spice up your drink as well as a sly way to call me crazy while disguising it as a pet name.
- •Hot MeghanAfter a night of too many vodka cranberries I woke up to a text from two different strangers looking for this girl http://youtu.be/YcMtVxbEgjg
- •MegafewMakes me feel like an old English knight
- •Megan/MeaganPoor little "h", always forgotten
- •Mark HenkinsAs Queen B says, "If I were a boy..."
- •Stankface HarkinsI suffer from severe resting bitch face
- •JuilliardThat's what I get for being an actor/singer/improvisor (oh my god, I'm an improvisor, it's still so crazy)
- •Meggie Doodle BugThe pièce de résistance: my childhood nickname coined by sweet Mama H
- •Hark the SharkA very sarcastic nickname given to me by my 4th grade gym teacher because I refused to run in our touch-football game.
- •MEGA HURRICANESAn autocorrect error or the most badass nickname yet?