Things I love that most people hate
- •Writing emailsOne of the most valuable skills I bring to a friendship. I will write, rewrite, and edit your emails to your boss, to the hiring manager at the company you're trying to get a job at, to your mom, I don't care, I love it.
- •Public speakingThis is prob a byproduct of loving to hear myself talk + preferring time to organize my thoughts rather than going off on a tangent spontaneously in actual conversation and getting my words all mixed up.
- •My little brotherActually not an annoying kid. He never played weird pranks on me, he takes spiders outside for me, he's probably the funniest person I know, texts me back most of the time, at least an A-
- •RainI've lived in California and Florida, but I'm never happier than when I'm in the PNW rain.
- •MorningsDark morning skies + fleece blankets on the couch + hot coffee + quiet house and dim lights = the best time of the day
- •Diet sodaDoes it taste like the regular stuff? No. Do I want it to? Hard pass.