MOVIES I’LL ALWAYS WATCH IF THEY’RE ON TV
Well, I don't actually have cable TV anymore (don't worry - I still have an actual TV and Netflix/Hulu... I'm not a monster), but these are the ones I would totally watch if I did.
- •The Pelican BriefAll day, every day. One of my favorites. It is one of the only movies that I like better than the book (I'm sorry, John Grisham).
- •ClueWith gems like "This is WAR, Peacock!" and basically everything that comes out of Mrs. White's mouth, how can you go wrong?
- •Remember the TitansAh, Denzel Washington makes his second appearance on this list. But seriously, this movie has AMAZING music, hunky football players (looking at you, Gerry Bertier), and history.
- •You've Got MailPeak Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan. I really want to own/work in/visit The Shop Around the Corner.
- •Any of the Die Hard moviesYippee-ky-yay.... My personal favorite, though is Live Free or Die Hard. Whatever genius decided that Bruce Willis and Justin Long should be co-stars deserves a round of applause.
- •We're the MillersI think I have watched this so many times I could play the part of any main characters. The bloopers at the end make it *that* much better.
- •White ChristmasNostalgia in movie form. I love the music. And the dancing. And the four main leads. Ok, I guess I love it all.
- •Coach CarterSamuel L. Jackson and baby Channing Tatum. "RICH-what?" "RICHMOND!"
- •A League of Their Own"There's no crying in baseball!"
- •The Parent TrapThe newer version. I want to live on Nick Parker's vineyard in Napa. So. Badly.
- •I'm sure I'll continue to add to this when I see the title of another movie that always gets me...