THINGS I HAD SUCH HIGH HOPES FOR
But then reality slapped those hopes down.
- •Cake ballsCake, frosting, chocolate, usually some sprinkles... how can these not be the best?! They left me just wanting a real piece of cake.
- •The first season of Parks & Recreation.I came a little late to the party and had very high expectations. SO glad this show survived after the first year and proved how wonderfully weird it could be.
- •Moleskine notebooksAs an office supply junkie, I know I should like these. They are so pretty and tempting. But they just aren't right for me.
- •IKEA candles.They smell soooo good in the store. I figured they would be even better when lit and that they would make my apartment smell like a giant green apple. False.
- •And probably other things, but I've since tried to forget about them...