Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Anti-abortion violence
- •Horton overland flow
- •Max Paktin
- •Planned to skip class tonight for the Avs/Blackhawks game, but my prof cancelled class plus moved the due date of an assignment to the end of the month
- •The class I was going to have to skip on Thursday got cancelledThis is a nice trend and I hope it continues
- •The Conference on World Affairs is on campus all week, it's all free, and students have priority access to everything.So far I've seen How the Media Covers the Commander in Tweet and How Australia Took Aim at Gun Control. Such great panels!
A running list of quotes that I find to be significant, whether they're insightful, nonsensical, hilarious, or all of the above. Could be things I overhear from other people, learn in class from a professor, hear in a movie, read on a sign, whatever.
- •"It's not about defying death; it's about enhancing life."A skier on skiing
- •"A woman happily in love, she burns the soufflé. A woman unhappily in love, she forgets to turn on the oven."The Baron St. Fontanel in Sabrina (1954)
- •"I have learned how to live, how to be IN the world and OF the world, and not just to stand aside and watch. And I will never, never again run away from life. Or from love, either."Sabrina in Sabrina. I just love this movie.
Spring break trip from Boulder to Moab, Moab to Death Valley, and Death Valley to Ventura.
- •Sunrise in Canyonlands National Park
- •Mesa Arch Trail overlook
I'm a student at CU so I promise you there's some weird shit
- •Drum circles. Constantly. Like, everyday.
- •A nun following a dude around asking, "Why are you wearing that?" in response to his "smoke weed hail Satan" shirt.
- •Some climbers scaling the side of the education building.