Books I've Read in 2017
Or books that I'm currently reading
- •The Catcher in the Rye by JD SalingerRe-reading for the third time, and I still love it. If you don't like this book just because Holden isn't a likable character, you're missing out.
- •Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK RowlingRe-reading for the millionth time (still good)
- •Beer FAQ by Jeff CiolettiIncredibly interesting. This is like THE Beer Bible.
- •One More Thing by BJ NovakI read this all the way through a couple years ago, but I always have it around to re-read certain stories. By far one of my favorite books.
- •30-Second Theories edited by Paul ParsonsSuch a great book to keep on your coffee table. If scientific theories don't interest you, there's an entire 30-Second series with tons of other subjects.
- •100 Skills You'll Need for the End of the World (As We Know It) by Ana Maria SpangaGot this in a toy store the other day just because I thought it was funny, but it's actually full of TONS of good life lessons.
- •Room by Emma DonoghueBeen waiting to see the movie so I could read the book first, but now I don't know that I want to. Having an entire book told from the perspective of a five year old (bad grammar included) was a bit annoying at first, but gives the reader perspective and insight they wouldn't have gained if the story was told by an adult character or a narrator.