Excuses I Need to Stop Using
Because it's so easy to not do things or go places. But once I do things and go places, I'm happier for it.
- •"I'll do it later"
- •"I'm too tired"
- •"I don't know anybody and I'm feeling too introverted to make the most of the experience"
- •"Parking will be impossible/I don't want to waste gas"
- •"The bed/couch/whatever I'm sitting on is so comfy..."
- •"I'm going to work on [insert other random thing...like list making] instead"
- •"The dog has been alone all day"