Excuses I Need to Stop Using
Because it's so easy to not do things or go places. But once I do things and go places, I'm happier for it.
- 1."I'll do it later"
- 2."I'm too tired"
- 3."I don't know anybody and I'm feeling too introverted to make the most of the experience"
- 4."Parking will be impossible/I don't want to waste gas"
- 5."The bed/couch/whatever I'm sitting on is so comfy..."
- 6."I'm going to work on [insert other random thing...like list making] instead"
- 7."The dog has been alone all day"