WAYS TO ENSURE THAT FUTURE YOU WON'T RESENT PAST YOU
- •Make your bed.
- •Do your laundry.
- •Put away said laundry.
- •Actually fold the laundry instead of dumping it into your drawers.
- •Finish the paper beforehand instead of watching an entire season of Grey's Anatomy.
- •Don't stay up until 3 am watching an entire season of Grey's Anatomy when you have a morning class.
- •Prepare your lunches so that your choices aren't limited to the Galley or starving.
- •Don't put things away and believe that you'll remember where you put them later. You won't.
- •Leave your keys in a visible and remarkable spot. (See above)