Already on li.st? Open in app.
We'll start with just 4 for now..
- •Wally LambAll of his books are amazing but I think She's Come Undone is a good novel to begin with.
- •Margaret AtwoodThe Handmaid's Tale. Phenomenal.
- •Kate MortonIf you haven't heard of her yet, you should. I would start with The House at Riverton.
- •Jonathan TropperRead This is Where I Leave You. Patiently waiting for his next book..
- •Cozy, warm sweaters.I'm wearing one right now and just realized how happy it makes me.
- •The amazing feeling after leaving a yoga class.That level of energy with the stillness of the mind. I swear that yoga cures everything.
- •The smell of lavender.Can always count on lavender to relax my body, mind and soul.
- •Legs up the wallThe ultimate pose. Gets your blood flowing, so it gives you energy but at the same time relaxes you. It's such an oxymoron but it works!
- •Child's pose
- •Peaceful warriorEven the name sounds relaxing.
Quick list of my all time favorite books. Comment your favorites!
- •The World According to Garp
- •The Harry Potter Series
- •The Handmaid's Tale
This a list of the best shows to binge watch. Really, just a list of shows that I have binged watched and loved!
- •Gilmore GirlsAnd now it's coming back and I couldn't be more excited!
- •ParenthoodAlmost finished with the entire series and I don't know what to do with my life next!
It doesn't matter how many times I've seen them, these movies will always, ALWAYS be watched if they're on TV.
- •Any Harry Potter movie
- •Sex and the City movie
- •Legally Blonde