ALBUMS THAT CHANGED MY LIFE
Every album reminds me of a stage of my life and this is why they are my top 10.
- •This is the first record I remember holding the cover art and sitting cross legged in front of the record player. My parents didn't like him but I did and there is no one on earth that kicks my spiritual butt more then him.
- •This is the first CD I eve purchased and I played the heck out of it. I love his 'mad dogs and englidhmen' album the most but this is the one I know every single note of so its here!
- •One of my first jobs was with Mobil oil as a rep and it required a whole lot of driving. This album was on repeat.
- •I danced in 1999 with this bad boy and a giant dance off with my bro in law Adam and 100 of our closest friends.
- •In over my head with a newborn that wouldn't stop crying, we discovered that this album made Zac stop every single time. So many nights I danced my little man to sleep while this played.
- •When I moved to America, our entire life was packed up on a container and it took 5 months to get here. We lived with borrowed couches and beds and I had 3 CDs. This was one of them. The lonely, confusing and homesick months were so much better with the bends.
- •This sweet album found me in the midst of my baby blues. I cried a lot and I missed my family and I loved my babies and it soothed my soul.
- •Moving home/planting a church/ dealing with all the feels that came with doing something so incredibly freaky and then THIS. I was with them from the beginning. I voted for them to do an EP. I bought every album. I grew up with them and this album was so sophisticated -it made me realize that if they could grow up and do THIS, I could too.
- •I never met anyone that got me more than her. I love her.
- •Three summers ago, at the pool, with my kids. Josh on repeat.