This is the year to put myself first.
- •Prioritize self care.Can't pour from an empty cup. My yoga, nourishment, and bathroom breaks are non-negotiable.
- •Slow down.There is nowhere else I need to be. Allow time and space before reacting. Savor a moment before documenting it. Put utensils down between bites.
- •Just say no."No." is a complete sentence, no further explanations are needed.
- •Seriously: You can't do it all. To overcommit is an act of self-harm."To allow oneself to be carried away by a multitude of conflicting concerns, to surrender to too many demands, to commit oneself to too many projects, to want to help everyone and everything, is to succumb to the violence of our times." - Thomas Merton
- •Give myself the same warmth and compassion I give others.Check my self-talk. Be my own biggest fan. Speak my truth and know my worth.
- •Begin and end each day with gratitude.At any given moment, I have everything I need.