Observable Relationship Qualities of The Challenge Contestants
doin a solid rewatch of battle of the exes and some realizations are happening
- •Johnny Bananas: confirmed Emotionally Manipulative Fuck™he's like, the grand master of being shady (and then completely vilifying others contestants for playing their own game). the amount of times he's said the words "your partner is a snake, dude" cannot be counted
- •Abram: talks too much in bed, no doubtonly contestant I know that would try to shout encouragement to his partner/girlfriend while on holding on to a log that was spinning furiously. Definitely micromanages every orgasm. (decided to go easy on this one because we all know what a piece of shit boyfriend he is)
- •Dunbar: boyfriend who keeps his opinions about shit (your friends, in-laws, new haircut) to himselfalso always down to go out to eat. probably slept on if we're bein honest.
- •Paula: cheaterThis isn't a hypothetical thing Paula literally just cheated on her boyfriend
- •Emily: gf goalsuntil she goes and does something problematic as FUCK and her reasoning is "I basically was raised in a sect!"
- •Cara Maria: Close Callmad sweet but way too obsessed with her horse
- •CT: husband goals*however* no one is allowed to have him but Diem. Hearing that #BostonStrongJawline call out Abram bein all "ya little boyfriend's a punk? you can tell him I said it?" made my panties fly at the screen
- •Laurel: last ditch effortthat Saltine American that your oldest uncle ends up marrying because on paper shit adds up but it drives him to an Ambien addiction in under five years
- •Knight: the man you literally fear your daughter ending up withNo shade, RIP to the realest, but he was problematic six ways to Sunday. God rest his soul
- •Robin: great momalways crying about her son. otherwise low low
- •Leroy: hold you down ass muhfuckerI fucking love this man and he's everything I wanna end up with in the end honestly