Already on li.st? Open in app.
It's 2015 - is anything really a guilty pleasure anymore?
- •Cap'n Crunch cereal / eating cereal for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- •Seat heaters on for days. Anytime. All the time.
- •I sometimes pretend I know ballet and practice leaping across long halls. Note I've never ever taken a ballet class
- •Don't dwell on the dark side of things, but look for the light and build around it.
- •Love is about relationships, yet the most important relationship is the one you have with yourself.
- •You carry the passport to your own happiness.
We all have 'em
- •Rats, snakes, and spiders need PR people.
- •How is it that guys feel comfortable talking about 💩 but women can't seem to breakdown that barrier. Women can talk about their menstrual cycle but not 💩. I guess this means I just want to talk to someone about 💩.
I've been binge watching HBO's True Blood for the last month. I'm almost finished.
- •Vampires wear black leather and that's sexy
- •Werewolves are in biker gangs
- •Werepanthers were a bit too far for me in this show
While this list is chronological, a piece of me is still searching to be each thing below ...
- •A Rockstar/singer (probably from age 5-10)
- •An astronaut (this happened when I saw Halley's Comet in 1994. But this is just ongoing)
- •President of the USA (only for 4th grade)
This can be everything from a reliable source to OH
- •You have to keep in mind that your happiness is the most important thing. Just ask "does this make you happy at the end of the day?" - my grandma
- •"A relationship is like a cupcake. All the icing and sprinkles are sex. You need to wipe that off and think about the cake. See if the cake has holes. " - my grandfather
- •"When I was your age I had to have the right cigarettes. The right coffee and the right whiskey. I quit cigarettes but I still have to have the right coffee and whiskey" -- a stranger in the elevator telling me about non-negotiables.