THINGS PEOPLE WHO GET MIGRAINES THINK
At least me.
- •*before it starts* Why do I feel weird, oh no.
- •Pills pills pills do your thang.
- •*an hour later* FUUUUUCK.
- •I'm dying this time. For sure.
- •This is probably a brain tumor.
- •Just throw up already.
- •Death would be a relief at this point. At least I won't be in pain. Just nothing. Sweet sweet nothing.
- •If I just throw myself down a flight of stairs maybe it will knock me out.
- •*to the ice pack* Thank you friend.
- •*lying down, eyes shut, total darkness* it's too bright in here!
- •Why can't showers wash away my pain?
- •I cannot wait to eat something greasy after this.
- •*when someone asks what a migraine feels like* There's a tiny goblin behind my left eye stabbing me with an ice pick, and the devil is squeezing my brain.
- •Omg I'm feeling a bit better! *sits up* Nope.
- •How many pills are too many?
- •Shut up, nose! Breathe quieter!