Best Movies & TV Shows Set in LA
That aren't La La Land
- •(500) Days of SummerI'm working downtown near the Bradbury Building and every lunch break is a little walking tour of the filming locations
- •Little Shop of Horrors🎶Down on Skid Row🎶
- •Rebel Without a CauseI visited Griffith Observatory within a week of moving to LA because of this movie
- •Sunset BoulevardThe fact that I drive on Sunset at least once a week is still wild to me
- •A Cinderella StoryI think I was about 9 when this came out and it was how I learned what a drought was
- •Big Fat LiarTbh this is what I think of anytime I'm near the Universal backlots
- •CluelessDid you really think I could make this list without it? Ugh, as if!
- •You're The WorstCaptures all the eclecticness of Silver Lake
- •Fresh Prince of Bel-AirEven though I don't whistle for cabs, I request Ubers
- •ChuckAdmittedly, I don't spend a ton of time in Burbank but from what I know of it, this show gets it spot on
- •The HillsI pass Lauren and Heidi's old apartment building in La Brea every time I drive to The Grove
- •How To Get Away With MurderI went down to USC Law just so I could get to see Annalise Keating's house
- •American Horror Story Season 1Still too creeped out to go see the Murder House though
- •InsecureHonestly this is the only show I'm watching week-to-week anymore and it's so. damn. good. And such a love letter to the Inglewood area!