The world is terrible but here are at least a few things that brought me joy
- •Fashion - American Apparel bomber jacketGot it on sale since the stores are closing - perfect for LA "winter"
- •Beauty - Naked 2 PaletteFinally caved and I'm so glad I did. (Current look: "Verve" for lids, "Tease" for crease, "Foxy for browbone, and "Bootycall" for inner corners)
- •Podcast - NPR PoliticsWhat I've been listening to on my commute to class. Great coverage in not-so-great times.
- •Food - Moon JuiceI didn't want to do the pressed juice thing, but their Vanilla Fig Fix is heavenly
- •Food - Cake Monkey BakeryMy mom sent me a care package from this place because she's the best - their Magic Bars are the bomb.
- •TV - The BachelorSpecifically my Bachelor fantasy league - my team (Will U Accept This Rosé) is currently in second place.
- •TV - Sherlock Season 4 (?)It doesn't quite compare to past seasons, but it's still good TV. Team Molly Hooper forever.
- •TV - Oprah's interview with Michelle ObamaGot me more than the Farewell Speech did (#Michelle2020 plz)
- •Music - La La Land soundtrackI hated this movie for so many reasons, but the score is undeniably beautiful and great for studying
- •Movies - N/AI didn't see any this month - in need of suggestions!!