- •Place - DisneylandFirst time I've been in a decade - the perfect escape from law school for a day (even if the castle is way smaller than the one in DisneyWorld)
- •Food & Drink - Pressed Juicery FreezeI had to trek it to The Grove to get my hands on it, but it was worth it (shoutout to @aliciamcelhaney for the suggestion!)
- •Food & Drink - Urth CafféThe greatest tea selection around, plus I'm obsessed with the ricotta and butternut squash pizza.
- •Food & Drink - Blue Bottle CoffeeSuper trendy and conveniently located near the courthouse I'm working at this summer. Love a good cold brew, and their Mexican chocolate chia pudding is a ~dream~
- •Nightlife - EP & LP in WeHoThird-floor rooftop bar in WeHo with decent views of the Hills, delicious cocktails, funky fluorescent lights, and a free photo booth. I really dig the vibes - the music isn't too loud and it's super social.
- •Podcast - Little Gold MenI got into post-Oscar season, but it doesn't matter. It's a great way to figure out which movies I want to see
- •Movies - Beauty & the BeastIt isn't a cinematic masterpiece by any means, but worth the nostalgia (and the chance to hear Audra McDonald slay). I saw it with my sister at the Regal Cinema in Battery Park City and it was the best movie theatre ever (tables, cushy recliners and stadium seating in Manhattan for $12!)
- •Theatre - Sunday in the Park with GeorgeCan't go wrong with Sondheim, and Jake Gyllenhaal can SING y'all. (Minor caveat: The Hudson Theatre - which was newly renovated for this production - only had two stalls in the women's bathroom and I'm still livid)