The places I've eaten at Grand Central Market, ranked
Slowly making my way through every vendor
- •Golden RoadGreat vegan (and non-vegan) American food - I'm personally a fan of the artichoke burger!
- •La TostaderiaA fish-lover's dream, and the ceviche is a perfect lunch on these 90 degree summer days
- •Horse Thief BBQI went for the trivia, not the food
- •McConnell's Fine Ice CreamSolid selection, definitely worth leaving room for dessert
- •MadcapraDecent falafel
- •Sticky RiceThe pad Thai was just okay