The places I've eaten at Grand Central Market, ranked
Slowly making my way through every vendor
- 1.Golden RoadGreat vegan (and non-vegan) American food - I'm personally a fan of the artichoke burger!
- 2.La TostaderiaA fish-lover's dream, and the ceviche is a perfect lunch on these 90 degree summer days
- 3.Horse Thief BBQI went for the trivia, not the food
- 4.McConnell's Fine Ice CreamSolid selection, definitely worth leaving room for dessert
- 5.MadcapraDecent falafel
- 6.Sticky RiceThe pad Thai was just okay