Things I've done since being back in LA
- •Hit up sweetgreenI haven't been since freshman year of college, def. better bang for buck than Tender Greens. I ordered the Rad Thai.
- •Another visit to Alfred TeaThis time I tried the Rosy Gold Latte. It's butternut squash-flavored and I'm weirdly into it. (Matcha croissant not pictured).
- •Went to a Clippers gameMy first NBA game/first adventure in DTLA!
- •Tried on ballgownsFor Barristers Ball, but everyone else there was trying them on for award season. Only in LA.
- •Tried a sushi burritoOverrated imo
- •Caved on a Moon JuiceI generally resist the pressed juice thing, but these are damn good. I also got their green fermented seed crisps, which are heavenly.