Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Bath and body works vs bed bath and beyondMaybe because they both have the word bath in them??? Idk I can never get the names right
- •Sour cream vs cream cheeseStill confuse these...to this day my dad asks if I'm sure I don't want sour cream on my bagel....and I have to stop and think 😕
- •Pier 1 vs Pier WCool store vs restaurant, understandable why they're easily confused but they're not at all similar.
- •Herb vs herbOnes a plant ones a man, sadly I find myself having to think harder and harder about which is which
My first list request!! Thanks to @theranman . Usually no matter what I give someone there's at least a little anxiety that they won't like it, but here are a few of the gifts I've given that were pretty solid (see https://li.st/l/5cmOP224buz6rbgQ08c28t for reference)
- •The gift of $10I was in second grade and found a $10 bill on the ground and literally thought I had just become queen of the world because how often does the universe give you 10 free dollars?? Later that week I dared one of my friends to do something bad, got caught, and my parents made me put it in the donations basket at church. Even though at first I was kinda bummed I felt powerful giving away that much money. Plus the look on my Sunday school teacher's face at a $10 donation was priceless. Stress free
- •Angel treeEvery year my church participates in a charity event that buys presents for children who's parents are in prison. I help deliver the presents every year. Seeing the kids faces light up and the gratitude on their parents face is one of the best feelings in the world. Stress free
- •Steelers gearFor my friend, a HUGE Cleveland Browns fan (arch nemesis rivals). So naturally she hated it. Which was hilarious. And I didn't have to stress over whether she would like it or not cuz I already knew she would despise it. Stress free
- •Ok so when I buy someone a present I put lots of thought and effort into it, cuz ya know, I care about the people I buy presents for
- •But when they start guessing what I got them
- •It can never end well.
@lizzzz where ya at
- •So this girl hasn't made a list yet
- •But I know her drafts are probably bursting with amazing things that she just won't share
- •So I decided to create a list about her to convince her to actually post something
I never thought this day would come!!!
- •So joined the app awhile ago and fell in love
- •I loved reading all of your lists
- •And I wrote a few lists for my own personal thoughts but never expected anything to happen with them
- •Make wishes on 11:11Seriously people who don't believe in this are missing out
- •Eat m&ms by colorFirst you have to eat all of the blue ones, every single one. and if you just toss a random handful in your mouth I might freak out
- •Read fortune only after eating entire fortune cookieIf you read the fortune before you finish eating the cookie it won't come true
- •GumIdk for some reason I HATE gum, I tolerate other people chewing it but it grosses me out sooo much
- •Man bunsLike why are people so attracted to them?
- •WormsNo eyes no legs and slimy? No thanks.
The task of choosing a a favorite book is impossible but here are some of the top rankings
- •One More Thing BJ NovakDead stars linger on in the sky as a sick joke-absence itself masquerading as a panoply of permanence
- •Hannibal Thomas HarrisNow that ceaseless exposure has calloused us to the lewd and the vulgar, it is instructive to see what still seems wicked to us. What still slaps the clammy flab of our submissive concious hard enough to get our attention?
- •Lolita Vladimir NabokovThis, to use an American term, in which discovery, retribution, torture, death, eternity appear in the shape of a singularly repulsive nutshell, was it