France day 4 - you know I ate it everything
- •Croissant and some fruit. Thank God for fruit.
- •Ham and cheese crepe. Thank God for the crepe.
- •Campaign and a little bar snack. Thank God for the Maison Bleu near the Place Franz Liszt. We LOVE this place! That's a lovely little tapenade with our drinks.
- •Dinner at Chez Casimir behind the church at the Place Franz Liszt. I loved it - the husband didn't. I say go.Entrees - sardines, fish soup, pea purée with octopus.
- •Chez Casimir main courses - chicken, beef and beef cheeks. I can't remember the French for all this but it was lovely. The chicken was the best dish.
- •Chez Casimir fromage.
- •Chez Casimir dessert. I forgot to take a picture of our desserts so here is a picture of or menu. All in all a good food day in Paris!!