IN MY TWENTIES
- •I lived in three different cities.Moved from Honolulu to Seattle, back to Honolulu, to San Jose and back to Honolulu.
- •Smoked a pack a day.That's roughly 73,000 cigarettes!
- •And quit.July 4, 2008 and have not had single one since.
- •I. Partied. Hard.And by party, I mean got high, like ALL THE TIME.
- •For money, I worked as a...bookstore clerk, department store cashier, burrito maker, waitress at Chili's, waitress at a sushi bar, counter at a burger joint and drug dealer.
- •Found my soulmate and fell in LOVE.
- •And somehow, graduated from collegeten years, five schools, and zero student loans later.