EAST END AGENDA
Ambitious Weekend Plans
- •LT Burger, Sag HarborOrder Matthew Abate's prize winning milkshake during it's limited area appearance. This is the reason for our visit.
- •Kayak the AccabonacNeed to earn the milkshakes. Plus it's beautiful.
- •Dan Flavin lights, BridgehamptonMeditative gem
- •Visit Bookhampton, East HamptonThreatening to close!
- •Golden Eagle, East HamptonOptimistic laying in of art supplies for winter.
- •Round Swamp Farm, SpringsBankruptingly delicious
- •Run AnywhereFor motivating scenery, can not go wrong in any direction. Need to pay for Round Swamp bender. Plus maybe Dreesen donut in the morning.
- •Consider longinglyAll the other places and food there is no time to jam in this trip: Hideaway, Breadzilla, Steven Alan, bike on Town Lane, Clam Bar, Sam's, hike through Cedar Point, Estia's, Buddhaberry, Mandala Yoga, Robert Wilson's Watermill Center, Sag Harbor Baking Company, LongHouse Preserve, beach...be back (not) soon (enough!)