WHAT I'M KNOWN FOR
Not to be confused with 'what I wish I'd be known for' 🌝
- 1.Talking about Janet Yellen (a lot)Are you fucking kidding me look at that face! How could I not talk about her non-stop. She reminds me of a new born baby bird who also happens to chair the Fed 🐣
- 2.General excessiveness (glutton of all trades)If I find something funny I will continue to laugh about it until it becomes unfunny. If I realize I like the song "Hotline Bling" I will download the original version and then 10 covers so there is a version that suits every one of my moods. Putting makeup on? Drake version. Feeling sad? William Singe version. I can't help myself.
- 3.Using overly graphic insultsOne of my least ladylike and most assured traits. For example, it would not be terribly uncommon for me to say "I will fucking fist you" as an insult or threat. Ex: "if you don't send me your half of the rent right now i will fucking fist you to death."
- 4.Bestowing people with nicknames and then giving their nicknames nicknames until they don't make any sense to anyone but me (and sometimes not even then)Barbara = Conan the Barbarian, Taylor = Tea Leaf, etc.
- 5.Sleeping on the couchEven if I'm in my own apartment 5 feet away from my bed. It just FEELS right.
- 6.@rachel Please verify