Favourite London Things
Just for me. Processing and remembering the right things
- •These goobers (Part 1)
- •These goobers (Part 2)
- •Kings College LibrarySenate House library, third floor of the LSE library. Wellcome Library. So many libraries.
- •Old timey pubsThree John's, Angel. Kings Arms, Bethnal Green. And Ye Old Cheshire Cheese, Fleet St
- •Not January 2015A horrible, cold, lonely time before real friends were made and before classes started (so we were forced to be in each others' company). Later found out everyone felt the same sort of shitty but no one knew what to do about it.
- •The BarbicanFavourite Friday evenings were spent sitting on the terrace ledge by the water with kebabs, off license beers and Tesco cheap wine.
- •WhitechapelRamadhan buffets were the best part of long days in the Stepney Green archives. Learned to get lost a little, fear the unfamiliar bustle a little less, fall in love with a part of the city which many people neglect.
- •Camden PassageMy little bit of neighbourhood. Halfway to Sam's. Great coffee and croissants at Appestat. Best Tesco.
- •LSE New Academic Building rooftopDrunk on free champagne, getting toasted by Fran (programme director) on the launch of the Studio publication. So happy that awful amount of work on the book was DONE.
- •Broadway Market
- •Chapel Market
- •Family dinners
- •Crossing the ThamesWhen London felt most London. Or best London.
- •Free Waitrose coffee dailyHa. Win.