To be read
These are titles of books I come across and names of authors I would like to get to know better. I'm hoping to address the low number of authors of color I've read.
- •James Baldwin's Here Be Dragons
- •Ted Joans, a black surrealist poet
- •Frederick Douglass "What is to the slave the Fourth of July"
- •The Last City of the Monkey God
- •The moving finger writes
- •Lisa See's books about Angel Island
- •Lacuna and Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
- •Travels with Charlie
- •Ender's game
- •Speaker for the dead
- •Neil Gaiman
- •Artist Way