Already on li.st? Open in app.
Aka granola aka hippie
- •BIRKENSTOCK SANDALSSpecifically the "Gizeh." They are the flip flop looking ones.
- •TBH, at first they seem like nothing to write home about.They are sort of stiff and uncomfortable and you're like wth why are people raving about these? In fact your feet might hurt a little bit because they have actual support.
- •But once you start wearing these puppies and getting them all broken in, you probably won't want to take them off.
They may be nuts but I am a squirrel and I can't wait to show them all the love I've stored.
- •My momMy number one lady. She has lived a hell of a life, let me tell you. She suffers from depression so there are days when she doesn't feel like talking on the phone. HOWEVER, there has never been a day when I doubted that she loved me. Hell, she probably loves me too much, but I guess that's called being a parent.
- •Aunt: SueAnother stunning and wonderful lady. She has lived through and survived the death of two loves. Married to: Tim, but he is not present this weekend.
- •Aunt: KathyThe most prepared and organized person in our family. She plans, researches, is a whiz at accounting, and is crazy about my cousins, whom I love dearly. Her skills have helped me SO much. Yes, we may be neurotic at times with our planning, but we accomplish things. Want to know what a weekend without planning feels like? Spend a weekend with my husband's family. You'll be clamoring for Kathy!
I personally don't want to be the star of the nastiest tabloids out there, but every so often I think... I wish I was famous
- •Fan mailYou are always guaranteed to have mail! Sure, some of it might be creepy/scary/way too personal, but the satisfaction of getting to open letters and boxes with free stuff def outweighs the negative
- •Hot green teaSO DELICIOUS. A great start to my morning as it warms my soul.
- •Iced green teaMy chill best friend in the hot Texas weather. Takes me away to paradise.
- •Obvi, green teaAnd I don't even feel bad because it's amazingly good for you.
- •P.S. You don't even need sugar. Just enjoy green tea as-is in it's state of holy perfection.
I teach social work courses at a community college. Here is one of my fabulous experiences.
- •This student turned in his research paper early to have me look at it and make revisions. I was so proud! An eager student!
- •So I read his paper, wrote suggestions, and was thankful he had turned it in early considering that he had zero citations in his paper.That's right. None.
- •I happily sent him the revisions and HIGHLIGHTED every fact that (to the best of my knowledge) was not his own work and I get the following back:"I'm too busy to make major revisions to this paper. What will be my grade if I turn it in as is?"
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •For starters I like to call my spouse my permanent roommate because obvi we are stuck together for life
- •I am also convinced that men and women are not made to live together without sex
- •Yet even sex does not stop the feeling of hatred when he does THE MOST ANNOYING THING OF ALL TIME
- •How hard can this parenting thing be?
- •We can totally have a kid. It looks easy.
- •Why is the kid crying?
My husband doesn't want a cat. I want a cat. So we are going to compromise and get a cat.
- •All the wonderful meows, merps, and purrsCats make so many great noises it's impossible to not be constantly entertained. If you have ever seen a cat watching a bird, you know what I'm talkin' about
- •WhiskersWhiskers are wonderful little ticklers that poke out of a cat's face and improve mood by 100%
- •The claws that allow them to basically become attached to any surface
- •My husband will make a great father some day 👌
- •I don't even know
- •He uses the word "naughty"
- •He sucks at pranks
- •He sings Broadway hits when he is alone in the car